EC granulated fertilizer with controlled release during 6 to 8 months, composed by macronutrients and micronutrients, suitable for soil application for sowing and planting.
For perennial crops, it is recommended to fertilize in early spring.
Recommended for edible fruits and vegetables, aromatic and medicinal herbs, ornamental plants, as well as trees and shrubs in pots. Especially advised for shrubby plants and trees.
Macronutrients, fertilizer 100% encapsulated with:
– 16% Total Nitrogen (N), (6.3% nitric, ammoniac and 8.7% urea 1.0%)
– 10% Potassium oxide (K)
– 2.0% of magnesium oxide (Mg)
– 0,02% boron (B)
– 0.037% Copper (Cu)
– 0.3% chelated by EDTA iron (Fe)
– 0.04% manganese (mn)
– 0.015% molybdenum (Mo) and 0.011% zinc (Zn)
Pour the soil or substrate over a plastic or other shield and add 2 to 3 grams per litre of soil (1 sachet 15g per 6 to 7l substrate), mix well and proceed as needed:
– Planting: Fill the container, press slightly and plant
– Sowing: Fill the pot or planter, compressing the soil to 2/3 of the volume, complete filling, smooth the surface and spread small seeds, prick with a RAIZ planter up to 4 to 5cm deep. To sow large seeds like beans, pumpkin, sunflower etc., make a hole with about 10cm, enter the seed and cover;
– Multiplication by cuttings: do the same;
– Transplanting trees and shrubs: Fill the container so that the root ball of the plant is sufficiently buried; Fertilize in the mouth of the vase/planter – Generally, perennials (plants planted in previous years) are fertilized in early spring. Weed weeds poking the ground or substrate. It is recommended to add about a package/dose with about 15g. RAIZ fertilizar granules per 7/8l substrate or ground, stoke new land to engage the fertilizer in the soil;
– Fertilize in flowerbeds for sowing/planting: In case of soil without plants, dig the soil about 20cm deep, undo the clods, remove the roots and weeds and straighten the soil. Spread the content of 6 packages (about 90g) of fertilizer pr m2 surface stoke soil (maximum 3 to 5cm depth), crop or plant, and water;
– Fertilize trees: usually tree roots occupy about 70% of the diameter of the crown, witch is the area advised to fertilize. It is recommended the application of the content of 4 doses (60g) por m2, stoke the land to involve fertilizer and water.
– Fertilize young trees and shrubs: we recomend 1 pack/dose (about 15g) per plant with 30cm height.
Note: For very young or small plants, apply the fertilizer nest to the trunk and wrap the fertilizer in the soil. As always, do not forget to water!
Although the application of RAIZ products does not require special care or protection, we recommend that you do not leave fertilizers and immune supplements at reach of children;
Keep away from food products and beverages;
Do not mix the soluble fertilizers with plant protection products without diluting separately.
If swallowed contact immediately a physician;
Store in a cool, dry place.