Certification of biological product of the European Union, includes between 3000 to 3600 seeds. Our seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, without exposure to the sun.
- Seeding season: January to December;
- Spread the seeds in the desired cultivation area to a depth of 0.5 cm and after covering, water;
- Germination: 15 to 35 days at 18 to 22 ᵒC;
- They must be sown directly in the final place, namely in containers, be they pots, flower boxes, beds or cultivation tables, or other type of structure for the production of fruits, salads, roots and aromatic herbs, both in agriculture and in urban gardening;
- Harvest: January to December;
- Ideal cultivation temperature: 10 to 22 ᵒC;
- Solar Exposure: Partial shade or in sunny places;
- Cool and well-lit places are ideal; Watering: keep the soil always moist, but not soaked.