Mint is an excellent culinary addition and makes a great teas for the pure pleasure of it. As a general rule, mint family plants root vigorously when allowed to grow freely and can be invasive. Grow them in containers to keep them in check.
Includes between 1000 to 1600 seeds. Our seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, without exposure to the sun.
- Seeding season: January to December;
- Spacing between planting lines of 30 cm and 10 cm between plants;
- Place the seeds to a maximum depth of 0.5 cm and after covering, water;
- Germination: 7 to 14 days at a temperature of 20 to 24 ᵒC;
- Watering: keep the soil always moist, but not soaked. Do not let the substrate or soil dry during the plant growth cycle.