Includes between 1600 to 2000 seeds. Our seeds have been carefully tested to ensure a high germination rate. Before use, store in a cool, dry place, without exposure to the sun.
- Seeding season: January to December;
- Place the seeds to a depth of 0.5 cm and after covering, water;
- Germination: 10 to 25 days at a temperature of 15 to 20 ᵒC;
- They must be sown directly in the final place, namely in containers, be they pots, flower boxes, beds or cultivation tables, or other type of structure for the production of fruits, salads, roots and aromatic herbs, both in agriculture and in urban gardening;
- Harvest: January to December;
- Ideal cultivation temperature: 10 to 24 ᵒC;
- Solar Exposure: direct sunlight or partial shade, in hot climates, choose the cultivation location so that the plant is not exposed to direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day;
- Watering: keep the soil always moist, but not soaked;
- A robust plant whose finely chopped leaves are used to flavor sauces, pasta dishes, etc. The plant has diuretic and antiseptic properties.